Apave Ivory Coast
Vridi Cité, Port Bouet
15 BP 684 ABIDJAN 15
Phone: (225) 2721753222
Fax: (225) 2721268604
AGTS Ivory Coast
Rue L34 Angré 7e tranche
11 BP 1955 ABIDJAN 11
Phone: (225) 22 50 24 63
Our 8 professions are complementary and allow you to combine safety and performance at all stages of your projects.
We check the reliability of your installations, equipment, structures, infrastructures and buildings to maintain them in compliance when they are commissioned and during operation.
Tests and measurements
We carry out all types of tests using simulators that reproduce real constraints. We also carry out air, water and soil measurements to monitor quality and better manage your risks.
Certification and Labels
We certify your management systems, skills, products or services. We also define labels that comply with a strict reference system.
We are a leader in risk management and safety training. Our unique model of trainer-inspectors enables us to train 350,000 people each year, with a certificate, a diploma and a passport for their professional career.
Advice and technical support
We help you to improve the health and safety of your teams by reducing industrial accidents and the risk of incidents
- Geotechnical studiesNFP-Eurocode7-ASTM-BS
- Pressuremeter tests
- EXE check
- Lugeon test
- Core drilling
- Installation of piezometers
- Soil treatment
- Earthworks monitoring (Troxler, Plate tests, Proctor)
- Full range of identification (GTR, ES, permeability)
- Full range of soil mechanics (Odometry, Shear)
- Follow-up of road tests (Troxler, Deflection, Pavement coring)
- Complete range of characterisation (Formulation, Extraction of binders)
- Follow-up of EXE OA or Building (Rc, Slumpt test)
Structures and Infrastructures Testing Service
- Non-destructive testing of concrete, steel and masonry of existing structures: Impedance measurements on piles
- Sonic auscultations on piles
- Core drilling of walls, slabs and floors